TCM Academy - Dr Yair Maimon
Dr Maimon is an internationally renowned figure in the field of Integrative and Chinese Medicine with over 30 years of clinical, academic, and research experience in the United States, Europe, and Israel.
He integrates complementary and western medicine in his own unique way. Dr Maimon combines a vast background of TCM styles with a wide clinical and teaching experience. His teaching is clear and inspiring.
He heads an integrative research center in one of leading Hospitals in Israel. He has developed a special insight in diagnosis and treatment of variety of psychological, autoimmune disorders and cancer, which is coming from a deep understanding of the application of Chinese medicine to ease suffering and promote healing. He had published several outstanding research articles relating to acupuncture and herbal medicine.
Currently, Dr Yair Maimon is the:
- Director of Tal Center - integrative cancer research center, institute of oncology - Sheba hospital;
- Head of the Israeli center for research in complementary medicine (NPO);
- Chairman of the International Congress of Chinese Medicine (ICCM);
- Head of "Refuot" integrative medical center.
TCM Academy of Integrative Medicine is the initiative of Dr. Yair Maimon and a team of multidisciplinary professionals. It combines the knowledge of education, eLearning, and traditional lecturing to provide the highest quality learning experience.
The vision is clear: to deliver Chinese medicine education to practitioners in order to promote lifelong learning processes, better healers, and health care providers.
Next lectures by Dr Yair Maimon
- June 16th and 17th, 2018 in Belgium - full details;
- December 13th to 16th 2018 in Poland - full details coming soon.
- June 15th and 16th, 2019 in Dublin, Ireland - ...watch this space! (Sign up for our newsletter and the YouTube channel, so you keep up to date with all the developments).
...Watch this space, Dublin!
June 2019 - if you are in Ireland, keep your June weekends free and you are from abroad, keep your passports in date and watch out for news and updates.